Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Does your boxer jiggle in their sleep?!

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  lulu 
#1 ·
OK, bit of a strange question!
Now, when daisy is asleep and she dreams, she does the usual little dream woofs, and twitches her feet a little. But just lately she sometimes really jiggles in her sleep as if she is maybe running or something in her dream! When she was asleep next to me on the bed, I was woken up by her jiggling about next to me! I sat up and looked at her and she just woke up, lifted her head, and looked at me as if to say what the hell??!!!
I was just wondering if any of you guys has experienced a lively sleeper! Or is Daisy a bit weird?! LOL!

Heather

#2 ·
:roll: Isis is more active asleep then awake hahaahaha she does all kinds of hiking, runnning, swimming, playing when shes asleep..hahahaha

maybe shes meeting up with Daisy hehe

#10 ·
maplesfolks\";p=\"103096 said:
Maple does it too :) the first week we had her home the husband thought she was having seizures lol
Yah Harleigh too. I swore she was having a seizures at first too. She gets pretty violent. It seems as though she boxes in her sleep. Oh and can't forget the sucking of the tongue while hanging out. I have been trying SO hard to get a picture of that but she always wakes up.

#13 ·
OMG..my DH thought she was seizing also!!!..I almost died of laughter when he told me to get ready for CPR on her....HMMMM he's not much of a dog person I guess..We are down to the occasional "woof's", and paw twitching..but I see it more just like Sharon stated...when she has had an busy day. Now if we could concure the bedtime hick-ups..things would be rather peacfull!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.