Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime Logan gets water he leaves it everywhere. There's always a water/drool trail from the waterbowl to the den. Jinx and Dixie never make a mess.  Maybe they are just being ladies.  LOL!  What about yours?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Messy messy boy mine is! Trails of food and water everywhere! He seems to have learned how to use our pants as his napkin though.  I swear after every drink he finds one of his humans and shoves his face onto your pants until he is all dry...Thanks Gus!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah and Keegan leave a trail of water behind them, I follow with a towel  :(

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Bib's a pig, plain and simple. I have to run after him with a "washcloth surprise". He hates it, but I can't have that wet or dirty face running around!   8O

xoxo

Julia

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Actually Angel is worse than Samson with the water..She's a slob :lol: Now they both are bad tho about using everything to wipe their faces off

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yes, my girl is no lady either! She leaves a trail on the tile, which gets extemely slippery when wet!  :eek:  Kibble bits all over the floor, and her personal napkin is my couch!  :x

·
Registered
359 Posts
Everytime Lette gets water and comes and tries to get in her spot on the couch my husband says EWWWWWWWWWWWWW nooooooooo lette lol...and then wipes her mouth...its cute because my husband helps her, but nasty with the water hanging off her mouth lol

·
Registered
933 Posts
Niko is the worst of the bunch but they all are pretty messy.  And Niko also likes to use someones pants as his napkin.  Oh and don't have a bone or just some food in your hand.  He instantly starts to drool.....Who turned on the faucet?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I think it is a trait of the boxer to leave a water trail!  :D
Gotta love stepping into a puddle of water. Phoenix likes to take a mouth full of food and drop it in the middle of the kitchen floor and then eat only some of it and then goes back and does it again. Always kibble all over the floor.
Gotta love em though!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Maggie does that.  She doesnt drink with her tongue, she dunks her head in the bowl of water and takes huge mouth fulls, then she usually rubs her face against someone.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Oh the best is when Oggie comes in from the yard and his feet must be dirty, but they aren't wet (yet) so you don't even notice.  Then you leave the room and hear him gulping down his water, he walks into the room and you notice a trail of muddy pawprints leading all the way back to the kitchen and like this huge puddle of dirty water around his bowl.   :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
[quote="sully\";p=\"113676":2fjiuvd3]Oh the best is when Oggie comes in from the yard and his feet must be dirty, but they aren't wet (yet) so you don't even notice.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Def a boxer trait. :))

And funny how they all seem to want to wipe there faces across there skin family after a nice dribbling drink or a mouthful of food. :O)
Not to mention the puddle of water and goo left on the floor and up the wall after a good ole drink :snooty:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Bruce will drink a gallon of water, then dribble 1/2 of that onto the floor, then head shake and coat the walls with water, then come give anyone some lovin'.  Needless to say its messy.  I am buying a bib for Bruce, and a mop.  
-Rich

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Rocky isn't to bad about this.  However, a couple of weeks ago Kris put some ice cubes in his bowl then went to bed so guess who was left cleaning up that mess!  There was water every where!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Allie always leaves a trail of water.  Yesterday she left a trail of food right out the door; that was a first.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Ekim is a lot worse than Selila, but she is young. I am sure he will teach her how to be a slob to.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts