Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daisy loves to curl up in a ball to sleep, but often she looks as if she's cuddling her own back legs or trying to stick her back legs up her nose!
Is she the only one that does this?

Heather

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a cute picture of Daisy.  Kiah will lay similar to that but she tucks her nose under her back leg, so looks kind of beaning laying down.

G

·
0 Posts
What position does Jetta not sleep in? lol...she sleeps in all of these positions that I swear she must have broken a bone to get into...lol..Bo just spreads out or curls up like a normal dog

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
That is such a cute pic of Daisy! She almost looks like a puppy  :)  And yes, Sadie sleeps in any position imaginable including that one! They are so funny...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Maybe it's a "girl" thing? Angel sleeps like that as well... :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Daisy is a cutie pie!  And yes both Buster and Haley sleep like that and in all other kinds of positions. Most look really uncomfortable too.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Tyson sleeps similar to that... you can kind of tell by this picutre normally both of his back paws are up by his face......

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I wish Duke slept like that maybe I would have some room on the bed. :)  Cute picture I'm amazed how they get comforable but look totally uncomfortable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts