Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to whip up a comfy dog bed for the puppy we will be bringing home next week, but have absolutely no idea how large I should make it.   What size beds do you all use for your adult Boxers?

Thanks,
AnnA

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We plan to crate Atticus, too, but thought it would be nice for him to have a comfy spot all his own in the family room because we're not going to allow him on the furniture.

AnnA

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I would definitely do a fairly large sized bed, boxers grow quickly!. I have one that measures about 32x20, then there's a cedar bed inside of it..Samson used to  sleep in it all the time, now he never does, neither does Angel, but sometimes she uses it as a pilllow! :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
I have a large one.. I just got that size so Mia could have some room and incase Toby wanted to sleep on it as well... He does have his own but I make them share everything..

·
Registered
186 Posts
my boxer is not crate trained. she however has an very large dog bed i bought at petco. she also has her special "chair" in the living room, any other furniture she waits to be invited up before she gets onto it.  i would go with a large bed as others suggested.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
We got our dog bed at Target.  It just said "Jumbo" on it and had a picture of a St.Bernard.  It's big and squishy and my son lays on it with him.
Z

1 - 8 of 8 Posts