Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking at possibly buying or making dog boots for our boys. They are just pups now, but are already showing me how much they hate the dew on the grass! I can't imagine the trouble we are going to have in the cold and snow. Plus, we plan on taking them hiking in the summer and at times we have to walk on hot pavement. I don't want to do that without protection for their feet.

Do you all have any recommendations for good protection for their feet in all seasons, that wont break the bank, and will stay on?

I talked to an owner who hiked in Australia and she showed me pictures of the boots she made for her dogs. They looked great and really cute!

I tried to look up older threads on this, but they are all a couple years old.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,075 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I will check those out!

I'm thinking of making my own until they finish growing. At least using modified baby socks to train them to wear them. I got my socks yesterday and planning to figure something out this weekend. This may get interesting! :clap:

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Thanks! I will check those out!

I'm thinking of making my own until they finish growing. At least using modified baby socks to train them to wear them. I got my socks yesterday and planning to figure something out this weekend. This may get interesting! :clap:
I saw the make your own boots thing?? I have no idea how to do that?? If you could post the process?? That would be interesting to see. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts