Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone get their dog a winter coat this year? If so how big is your dog and what size did you get. I am torn between getting a medium or large for Delila, she is 27 lbs but getting tall. Ekm is almost impossible to get a coat for, he is so broad chested, nothing fits.

·
Registered
441 Posts
We got a large for both of ours, it is a bit big on the neck but fits great around their chest!!! We are just going to add a little more velcro to the neck part :D We got ours thru petedge, I think they were like $10. Good luck!

G

·
0 Posts
Get the large!  I ordered a medium hooded sweatshirt and by the time it arrived, he was already too big for it.  I had to ship it back and wait for another one.  Bruce is about the same weight as yours, go with the large.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I saw some shearling coats at my local pet shop - they were so cool, but they didn't have the larger sizes that I would need for my two.  I think Sadiesmomma found one of the nicest coats I've seen for Sadie - maybe she can help you out with size info and where she got her coat.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
We got an extra large for Henry.  I actually took him into the PetCo and tried them on. :lol:
The xl was the only one that would fit around his chest.  That was 6 weeks ago.  I put it on him the other day and it barely fit! 8O

1 - 5 of 5 Posts