Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been feeding 4 health strive 87 protein they get 2 cups in morning and 2 in the evening . they always seen hungry.
what food would you people recommend the do have gas and my 1.5 year old has a skin rash that she always licking
thank you
djj405

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I'm always hesitant to recommend food to anyone because what might work for my guy, might not work for another dog. Lots of opinions about what to feed.

Do you know if the rash is food related or environmental? I know this isn't very scientific, but I always assume if a dog has issues constantly good chance its food related, and if they get irritation during certain times of the year its environmental. If its environmental a change in food will most likely do nothing for it.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I agree with Matt, one food might work well for one dog and not another I feed RC sensitive digestion and my dogs are doing well on that not much gas either and good stools and the plus is its not grain free. My female boxer is reacting now its fall with the leaves down and its been very rainy here with mold so this is a prime time of year for seasonal allergies in people as well as dogs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts