Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Wow! You guys are lucky to have a sand dog park. Ours is just dirt which is terrible after it rains and even on a clear day. Dirt plus slobbery dogs makes for a mess!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I don't even have that! Our dog parks are literally parks with grass and trees and lots of dogs lol or grass fields, with lots of dogs...

I always wondered what an official dog park was :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
811 Posts
BellaBaby...I asked the exact same question! Jeff K said we have to upload to either photobucket of youtube first! Not sure after that...I'm waiting for a response! ~Misty~

·
Registered
811 Posts
Ok, I think I might understand it..I gotta wait til later b/c the youtube account is the BF so he will have to upload it for me then I will try! The rock thing I want to post is so funny (to me anyways) lol...can't wait to share it! Stay tuned!! ~Misty~

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow, you are very lucky to have a dog park that is not overcrowded with misbehaved dogs and their misbehaved owners. We used to bring our boy when he was younger but stopped. Of course, my boy ran to the dog fight thinking they are playing. When they first opened it was great but then it just got out of control. Luckily, we have trails by my house with a field close by and have doggie play dates with the neighbors dogs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts