Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1 yr old spoil girl, she crate trained, but if I take a minute extra to take her outside she pees on the carpet. Is there something you can use like enzyme to eliminate the scent of old pee or stop her from pee on carpet?
Had use baking soda, vinegar and scent recipe
Had used another products and still she's smelling what seem to me the scent of old accident.
I was told to use the urine eliminate from Sams.
I have a carpet cleaner machine, Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can be used with a carpet machine or how had you used that you believe is more effective. I believe there may be "accidents" all over the place, so can This be used with carpet cleaner machine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Your dog may be spay incontinent. That means she does not realize she is peeing, because of hormone related problems. The thing to do then would be to talk to your vet about the possibility, and add some medication like Prion. Some dogs do need Prion, plus a hormone pill. Regardless, it can be treated and has nothing to do with her being a bad girl and peeing in the house.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well she realizes she's peeing, she could be playing then when she feels the need to pee, she goes and hides. You find out later when you step on the wet spot.. You ask who did this and she makes a sad face or goes back to the kennel

Romu's momma

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Natures Miracle works well. I think they do make one for a carpet cleaning machine. In the past I used it in my machine. I had old carpet and didn't care if I ruined either. Its all since gone b ut it did work for me. We took in a old cairn terrier, that would pee in the house every so often, she seemed she just couldn't hold it. Her vet put her on prion, it was like a miracle. Talk to her vet and possibly give it a try. I had wished I had known earlier on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts