Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Oscar just has his rabies tag on and his petlink microchip tag.

G

·
0 Posts
Jetta has a name tag with our phone numbers on it that we made from a machine- it's a pink heart.  
She also has a silver bone from the same machine that says "vaccine reactions Please Do not vaccinate"
She has her liscence
she has her rabies

bo has his rabies and his name tag- we haven't bought his license yet...I was going to the day after I got injured, but the injury interfered with that.

·
Registered
482 Posts
We had one of our miltary buddies make Boz an actual dog tag it looks pretty sweet on him! It's tough and dourable, I think you you don't have any friends in the military you can go to www.rangerjoe.com. We keep American flag bandannas around his neck it's just fun!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dang I can't think of the website we got ours from but they were good on price and had enough room for 5 lines. It is in the shape of a dog bone (the same size as our rabies tags) We have his name, our address, city state & zip, my name & number, girlfriends name & number. They messed them up 3 times but each time made us a new one no questions asked and the new ones reached us within a few days. The mess ups were minor things, name spelled wrong or a switched number in the phone number. I'll have to ask my girlfriend where we got them from and post the address. Like I said even though they messed them up I still recommend them just because they apologized and sent us out new ones asap!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Boomerang!  I don't know the web address right off hand, but you can look them up.  They have a life-time guarantee! :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
I got all of ours off of Ebay.  They are bone shaped and silver.  
With the following info:
Name
Home #
Cell#
Needs Medication

None of my Boxers need medication but I put that on there so people will be less tempted to keep them if they are found.  It's not really a lie....they do need their heartworm preventative and Frontline monthly.  :wink:  LOL!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Allie has her AKC tag with the registration number, her Home Again tag with the microchip #, her license, her rabies, and a tag we made from Petco in the shape of a fire hydrant with our info on it.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
sumya tag is also from red dingo she has the large heart in pink.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Fiona has her rabies tag and then her ID tag which is stainless and in the shape of a heart.  I had the feed store by my house make it.  It is actually her third one, for some reason she lost the others.  I think the next time I have to replace it I am going with her name stitched on the collar itself.

·
Registered
320 Posts
How do you make dog collars?   I would love to learn how to do that.  Thx.

·
Registered
942 Posts
They usually don't wear collars, but when they do Kaci has a small pink heart and Milo has a blue bone with a KU Jayhawk on it...both from the machine in petsmart. Their other tags (rabies, city, etc) are all together in the kitchen, neither of us can stand the chime, ding, rattle that all the tags make...we've tried the scilencers, they don't work so well.

·
Registered
172 Posts
CrazieKC\";p=\"90972 said:
They usually don't wear collars, but when they do Kaci has a small pink heart and Milo has a blue bone with a KU Jayhawk on it...both from the machine in petsmart. Their other tags (rabies, city, etc) are all together in the kitchen, neither of us can stand the chime, ding, rattle that all the tags make...we've tried the scilencers, they don't work so well.
Someone else already mentioned Boomerang, but I thought I'd let you know they make collar tags that slide right onto the collar band so there's no rattle-clink-chiming going on.   They're towards the bottom of the page at this link......

http://www.boomerangtags.com/page.php?c=tags#stainless2

AnnA

1 - 20 of 28 Posts