Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
oh dear!! if savannah was a human she would be old enough to drink and Reese is the same age as my daughter! i dont know if i can handle all the drama!! :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
LOL!  I would be 117 in dog years.... Yoinks.

And jessie is only 13.13 in human years.

Maggie is 25 years old.  Shes still a puppy at heart though! lol

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh Lord have mercy Roxy is 21!!

I was just watching something on this.....cant remember what it was lol but anyways they changed the "doggy years system" Wasnt it every year = 7 human years?? Anyways it changed it to the first 2 years of a dogs life equaling 20 human years then ever dog year after that it said equals 4 years!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I was just watching something on this.....cant remember what it was lol but anyways they changed the "doggy years system" Wasnt it every year = 7 human years?? Anyways it changed it to the first 2 years of a dogs life equaling 20 human years then ever dog year after that it said equals 4 years!
I was wondering about that cuz' then it wouldn't equal up for Nikki... since Odin isn't even a yr old I couldn't do his but Nikki would be 61 and I'm 97! lol I sure as heck fell like it too!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Toby is 22...  8O

Mia is 2 1/2... lol Ohh boyy! And she does act like it!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well I like that scale better than the older rule about 7 human years for every dog year, Samson would have been 70! OMG...Now he's just 53, which I like better and the hellion  :)   well she'a bout to turn 21! Lord have mercy

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Yeah it said something about their "reproductive" age lol So they can have pups after 2 years which equals to 21 human years...Im assuming thats when most humans give birth??? I guess if I were a dog I would have been bred on my first heat LMAO A big no no lmao :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Dang i would be 101 yrs old and Zeus and Dante are 15 yrs of age in our yrs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts