Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the next birthday of your boxer, try this..

Peanut Butter Delight
1 cup white or whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup shredded carrots
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup honey
1 egg

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I tried to make this last night.....it came out awful!  All crumbly and I don't think it cooked all the way through.  I didn't have am 8" ring mold though...is that crutical?  Also do you melt the peanut butter a little?  Thanks!  Lola was watching me the entire time I was making it....now I feel bad.  Not that she knew it was for her or anything! :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugh, Alicia, I have never made this recipe..It was given to me by someone on another forum...Guess I better test first next time before posting..Poor Lola, I am so sorry it didn't turn out...Try those muffins, I know they are awesome  :)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
No worries, I can't cook/bake for crap so it's probably something I did!  I screw up brownies! :lol:   I thought I could at least make a dog cake....guess not :lol:   I ended up going to a doggie bakery and getting her a yummy Happy Birthday bone...she was in heaven!  I did let her try a piece of the cake...she pushed it around on the floor like a hockey puck!  Eventually she ate it because after all it was food!  Maybe one day I'll be brave and try the muffins!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts