Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm currently dogless and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I have to read about other people's lives with their boxers to keep me from going (completely :wink: ) crazy and withering in my puppy-deprived state. Luckily I get to see my cousins' boxers on occasion. The four of them have collectively stolen my heart, winning me over with their woo-wooing and boxer-beaning.

·
Registered
880 Posts
It's great that you can visit your cousin's boxers to get your puppy fix!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to Boxer Forums! You need not have a boxer to be a part of the forum, so feel free to jump right in with any comments, tips, or questions you may have.  :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I'm living with my parents now and they don't want a dog. So I just have to wait until I can get settled on my own before I can think about getting a dog.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That's kind of a good thing. That will give you plenty of time to research the breed before taking the plunge, so to speak.  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, this is a great forum and you will definately get your boxer fix with all the pictures of the wonderful boxers on this forum.  Although when you are able to get one, I doubt you will stop at one. :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome  :) We shall attempt to oblige with lots of pics and antics about our babies :lol: When the time is right, you will get your own and just think how much you will know about them!  :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts