Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week someone brought up the vacuum cleaner "babysitting" and I had to share this too...Brady loves to take laundry out of our laundry basket when it's on the floor. Well, this morning he was just non-stop. He would take one piece, chew to see if he liked it, drop it, get another...on and on. I kept taking them away and telling him No! Abby tried once to see what she was missing...given that she is so obedient, it only took one "Abby, no-no!" and she was done. She then sat and watched Brady's game as I kept telling him no and taking laundry away from him. She then walks over to him and stands next to him, the next time he reached for something, she swung her leg over his shoulder and barked at him and continued to do this while I got ready for work. hahhaha!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Good girl Abby, you are so smart.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
It was me with the vacuum cleaner story... :) I was about to fall out of my chair while I was reading this.....Woo Hoo, way to go Abby :clap: Such a good girl keeping her brother in line...

·
Registered
16 Posts
That is so funny!  Last night when we introduced the boxer puppy to our two schnauzers something similar happened.  Our older Schnauzer, Reeses, really liked the puppy.  But, our younger Schnauzer, Berger, kept snapping at him whenever he would move.  When Reeses saw me telling Berger no she started patroling the puppy, and if Berger got too close she would snap at him to let him know to stay away.  Made it a lot easier on me.

That is so great how dogs work together!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts