Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to show you the countryside where my friend an me are walking with our boxers every sunday.

Today the weather was really great ...
The first part of the way is along a street so the dogs have to walk at the short leash...
(at the horizon you can see the village where I live)

What kind of food do you have there? Oh poultry ... Mhhh!!!

Look what I

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are fantastic Gabrielle..Reminds me a lot of the Irish countryside when I lived there....Looks like a great place for Gero & Kira to have a great romp....Your friend takes great pics  :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
What a fun day for all of you! Great pics, the captions are too funny.The dogs are beautiful and it looks like they had a great time. :lol:  The scenery is very nice..... looks alot like the area where I live in CNY,open fields divided by hedgerows of trees.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
what beautiful landscape! all the trees, and green grass, ahhh just beautiful!! thanks for sharing pics Gero and Kira looked like that had lots of fun :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like they had a great time, wish Kiah and I had a boxer buddy close.  Beautiful scenery, I just love fall with all the leaves on the ground.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Great pics!  Looks like everyone had a great time on the walk and what a pretty area you live in.
Even though I've only spent time in Frankfurt am Main and surrounding towns, your pics made me miss Germany a lot. :(

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks absolutely beautiful!  :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all!
It is so much fun to show pictures in this forum!
:yes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts