Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of my other male dogs have been even tempered and easy going. My latest pups knows what he wants and goes for it no matter how many times you say no, off, leave it, or bring it. When he grows up he wants to be in jewelry. He is an earring thiefs. Slips all kinds right off your ear under the pretense of sweet kisses :clap::clap:

Good thing he is cute

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
So he is a crow :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One trip to the vet already to find out that my crow aka cat burglar ate an earring. I just don't wear jewelry anymore.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Puppy class

Is he in puppy class? That might help in with socializing later.
Emmett started puppy class at nine and half weeks old. He also went to my vet for puppy daycare until sixteen weeks. He is in adult daycare now. He is very popular with the vets and vet techs and very socialized.

He is vey smart. He knows sit, down, stay, side, shake, other pay, stay, finish front, finish side, come and a few more. We train twice a day

He has also made friends with a potbelly pig. Today he met two lambs. The joys of a rural vet.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
All of my other male dogs have been even tempered and easy going. My latest pups knows what he wants and goes for it no matter how many times you say no, off, leave it, or bring it. When he grows up he wants to be in jewelry. He is an earring thiefs. Slips all kinds right off your ear under the pretense of sweet kisses :clap::clap:

Good thing he is cute
Sounds like he's got some personality! Don't flatten that. Enjoy him

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you

Chip -and Ares -
Thank yo for the great advice. I completely forgot about the place command. Edgar knew it and would just do it under certain circumstances.

I love his great personality.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the link. I am working on tiring him out. His latest thing is to growl and nipmwhen he doesn't get his way. Place will be his next command learned. Thankful for some warm weather to nip this in the bud

1 - 13 of 13 Posts