Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And movies :clap:

Might go down this weekend even,they seem a bit desperate and their foster home parents are on vacations so they been transferred to another foster home...cruel lack of space and foster homes I guess

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I wish you the best! I noticed they arent good with other dogs, are you OK with that? The reason I ask is Kippah is dog aggressive and it can be very challenging.

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeah,little challenge....Valant was like that but I worked it out of him...the previous owners probably never took the time to get that out of their systems or never ever socialized them...I have my tricks :)

Anyways,who need other dogs when you have 2 boxers :)

Edit: you should see Valant behavioral test (I still have it)...it was not the dog that crossed the bridge at all!

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1st phone call done :)

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Friday next week,they coming here :)

Main foster parents will be back on Sunday,so a lil time to say goodbyes

The person I just spoke too told me they come full equipped,toys,collars,leash,beds,the works :)

Pink martingale for Layla blue for Marshall....lol

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah,partial tongue out syndrome,not sure if its muzzle injury or neuro but heh,I love my boxers quirky and old and flawed,gives them character :)

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Yeah,they are coming with them (think I passed the phone interview ...hahaha)I asked the lady what they were looking for in a home visit and basically they just come and make sure the main requirements are met (you really live there,fenced yard,no other pets if one has a problem in that dept,etc)...no big deal,they come,they stay :clap:

Got 7 kilos of raw in the fridge,will get some kibble as well next week to smooth out the transition

1 - 20 of 38 Posts