Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Updated the thread title :)

They were supposed to come visit Friday next week but I just got the call....this Sunday at noon!

Got 3 days to puppy-proof the house (and clean...lol)

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
OH WOW...this is very exciting...you are going to be a busy guy getting your place ready for your new crew....can't wait to hear all about it

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Couple hrs and they will be here :)

:clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
They been here 2 hrs,just starting to chill really...I think they were attached to their foster humans even after just 2 weeks with them

We already did a little stroll around the block to check the leash pulling,they pull when we start but comes up better as we go...Marshall pulls the least,Layla is defo the leader in that pack..and she marks a lot in the backyard

Marshall barfed in the house already

Marshall growled at me when I gave him a new toy...he is resource guarding (taking all suggestions)

Layla ate her 1st frozen chicken neck like a champ,Marshall has problems eating that with his tongue problem

Right now they are both sleeping...I give them space,we gonna go for a longer walk later tonight when its cooler outside...its seering hot right now

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Oh,they are both lickers....lol

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Partners in crime...they woke me up at 3:30 (20 minutes ago) and I usually wake up at 4;10...40mins sleep...gone!

Those 2 are bonded alright...there is nothing they don't do together..eat together,drink together,walk glued to each other...

And OMG are they small compared to Valant :lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
They had their 1st raw meal this morning,it took them both a little while to figure out how to eat that hahaha

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
Still paying attention to behaviors and quirks...explored them both at the park last night,Marshall loves to lay down in the grass and chill while Layla the white devil squirms and worm herself all over the place flat on her back...she's a goof

Will try to remember to bring the cam tonight,maybe a little video :)

The pics on the website dont do them justice; Marshall is handsome and Layla really has the little evil face with her light tan eyes (same as Prada) she also has a very short nose,Marshall is normal boxer lenght,on the short side though...both small heads

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
We sell rat poison where I work all different types and not all of it is colored some is a light brown color like wood

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Have you looked at the picture sin the link?

I will bring a sample to the vet tomorrow along with the dogs...I was due to go there to get the city tag registrations anyways...it better not be that

21 - 38 of 38 Posts