1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I love the pic where Donner is laying on Blitzen. Great pics!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, Blitz has been doing some growing! Those are great Lori...Love the one of the "pile o boxer" and the one with your hubby laying on Blitz  :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
wow! Blitzen is getting big!! She's so cute in the pic where shes catching some rays! Thanks for the pics, was just thinking about the Donner and Blitzen pair.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwww they both look wonderful !!! and Blitzen got HUGE !! hehe...

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone, they are quite the pair. I must have 100 pictures of them laying all over each other.When they're not treating my house like a NASCAR track, they're sprawled all over each other :lol: Just realized that in the one of Blitzen and Kelly.. he's wearing his Boxer Forums sweatshirt  :wink:
TinkerbelleNdMaddy\";p=\"98252 said:
wow! Blitzen is getting big!! She's so cute in the pic where shes catching some rays! Thanks for the pics, was just thinking about the Donner and Blitzen pair.
I like the one catching some rays too. She was actually sleeping like that with her butt in the air until she heard the familiar whhrr of the camera turning on :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Beautiful pups... I adore Blitzen - what a li'l beauty!! :love:

G

·
0 Posts
wow, both of your dogs are very good looking!  I especially love that little white baby!  So adorable; I love the picture of your husband and the white puppy!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, love the one with Blitzen laying in the sun and.... all of them, they two of them are so cute.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts