Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this could be weird for some, and not for others, i have always grown up around dogs and puppies..so here ios my question, who thinks puppy breath is the sweetest smell (almost) in the world?? is it just me and my mom? or do others just go crazy for puppy breath LOL? like i siad some might think im gross LOL

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, no, not weird at all...Oh I love puppy breath, I could just inhale that forever! One of the first things I do when I see Rhonda and she has a litter of pups I love to get my puppy breath fix.... :) Than I love listening to them and all the little noises they make...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I love puppy breath!  Missed out with Kiah but when ever I see a puppy and I am allowed to hold it, I just take it in.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wooo hoo, im glad imnot a sicko..completly!! if i am allowed to hold a puppy to i have to get a fix as well LOL..its just so sweet smelling to me LOL..thanks for me making me feel like im not completly alone LOL

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've had dogs all my life - as a matter of fact, can't image life without one! And, yes, I LOVE puppy breath!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Love it here too!  Like that sweet baby smell, puppy breath is the next best thing!  :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts