Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce the newest member of our family, Dozer. We went to pick him up and just got home. He is SOOOO good natured. Lets my son do just about anything( like dress him up).

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is so handsome; he and your son look good together.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome home Dozer!  :D  Congratulations!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
He is a handsome boy Kris....Welcome home Dozer....How is he doing with Harley?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Dozer is just wonderful looking...he and your son make a great little pair...cant wait to hear how he adapts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dozer does fine with Harley. Harley on the other hand is not so sure about all this!!! He has a major case of Jealousy!!!! Dozer just ignores him. Harley will calm down, as soon as he gets used to Dozer.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Kris, now that doesn't surprise me, Harley is used to being "top dog", now he isn't...He'll adjust and have a great play mate now as well :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww hes gorgeous !!! im happy for you !! thats just great !! thoose pics are awesome !!!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dozer is 3 1/2 years old, and Harley is 4 months. The first night was actually very good! Dozer went to check on Christopher, then laid down at the foot of our bed on the floor. Harley was good too. They are starting to accept eachother. Dozer gets annoyed with Harley, but he puts up with him. Its actually pretty funny!!! Harley is wound up ready to play and Dozer is laid back. Merry Christmas everyone!!! I love playing Santa for the boys!!!! Especially knowing that we gave Dozer a good loving home!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, it sounds like Dozer is making a very easy transition Kris, that is awesome.....Lol, it sounds like Dozer is like Samson & Harley is like Angel, and yea they will work it out..But fun to watch..... :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts