Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate when my dogs do it.  The twitching, the noises freaks me out.   Does this freak anyone else out?

I know they could be dreaming of a juicy filet, rare, but I always wake my pups up to make sure they are ok.  The little one dreams the worst.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Freaks me out like you wouldn't believe! Buster had seizures in the last year of his life, and the are the worst things to witness. Now whenever Maddie dreams and runs in her sleep I start freaking like "is she having a seizure", "OMG, here we go again." Awful just Awful!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hank does it when he is asleep on the couch. He starts kicking his feet, and starts to twitch. He usually wakes his self up being to loud and then looks at me then back to sleep. He also growls in his sleep.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Freaks me out too! I always touch Kiah and tell her everything is ok which wakes her up enough to stop.  Hope I am not spoiling her good dreams.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
funny, i have never heard my girls make a peep when they sleep. i am sure it would freak me out though as well.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
sleep is the ONLY time ive ever seen Isis growl..she never does that...she constantly running somewhere too hahaha..i wake her if it goes on or it seems like shes upset...but sometimes its cute too :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Jaxon does the running and kinda half barking in his sleep.  He looks cute though because I think he's playing in his sleep.  Bayla whines and covers her face with her paws, she scares me and I always wake her up.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Samson has the worst nightmares, he whimpers, he shakes, you name it..Yes I have woken him up plenty of times out of fear that he was having a seizure...I learned to do it very slowly tho, he sleeps deep and startles easily....Breaks my heart tho thinking that he could be having that bad of dreams...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh wow! I always thought it was the funniest thing to watch my dog sleeping and dreaming.
Zuri runs, barks and growls sometimes in her dreamsbut it never crossed my mind she could be having a seizure...
I think I will keep an eye on it from now on to be sure.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Sadiesmomma\";p=\"29774 said:
I actually think it's really cute when Sadie does it. Looks like she's running after something!!
That's what I've thought too!  Out for the hunt or something.   It is the only time I hear Kane really growl and it does kinda freak you out, especially in the middle of the night.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Yes!  Henry sort of wufs in his sleep.  These little half bark sounds, feet twitching.  Cute, but kinda scary.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts