Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been bugging me since yesterday. We took Brodi and Chloe to the pet store and I had a lady approach me telling me how she breeds boxers. Then she went on about Brodi

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phew! that's what I thought too Heather..Thank you very much! I feel much better now  :D

G

·
0 Posts
Good to hear that response.  Bear has droopy eyes.  Actually they are not as droopy now as they were when he was only a month or so old.  I thought that was strange.  I thought that it would have gotten worse as he got older   :-??

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Boxers are supposed to have droopy eyes.

You just gotta laugh at some people.  Some chick once was freaking out at me because she saw that bottom of Oggie's eyes were red.  I tried to explain this is normal, but whatever people don't listen.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah has really droopy eyes and after we got back from the lake I was afraid that she might have sand in them so had to clean them really well.  Keegans are not as droopy.

·
Registered
494 Posts
[quote="sully\";p=\"114369":6ktx23zw]Boxers are supposed to have droopy eyes.

You just gotta laugh at some people.

G

·
0 Posts
[quote:29g3bfsi]After telling me all of this, she asked if I was going to breed Brodi..I was like what the hell..You just get done telling me Brodi

·
Registered
693 Posts
I've never heard of that one before. Donner I think is the King of droopy eyes and he's just fine.

I always have people asking me whats wrong with his eyes. Try to explain and I get the response you should take him to the vet. I just walk away before a lot of unnice verbage comes spewing out of my mouth.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
When we were coming back from Woofstock the lady at the toll booth was asking us if his eyes were suppose to be like that.  They were also flaming red and we had to reassure her he was fine!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Drooping eyes no not cause dogs to go blind....hahaha....think of all the boxers, bloodhounds and basset hounds out there that would need seeing eye dogs if that were the case :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts