Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post another picture of my boy he’s 8 now and one of the best dogs I’ve had I’m so sad I wasn’t his first owner because he is the sweetest dog ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yeah but you have him now and you appreciate him! That's the most important thing! I think people should have to deserve dogs not the other way around.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Well its awesome you rescued him and I'm sure he is loving life now, the past doesn't matter.

My gf rescued a Rottie who is the sweetest girl. She always asks "Why would someone abandon her?" and I always tell her it doesn't matter, its where she is now that matters.

·
Registered
82 Posts
My first ever dog. Why didn't I do this 10 years ago?

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
Gorgeous dog! I can relate. I waited years before I was in a position to have a boxer.

Literally on the first day I moved into a house of my own, I rescued a boxer and I have had a boxer ever since. They are wonderful, smart, gorgeous dogs and I really enjoy how they learn and their playful personalities.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just wanted to post another picture of my boy he’s 8 now and one of the best dogs I’ve had I’m so sad I wasn’t his first owner because he is the sweetest dog ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's So handsome! He looks happy and healthy.

I had the same feelings about my last boxer. I wish I had been his first owner too. He was skeletal and in extremely guarded health when I met him. He also had severe behavior issues. I learned SO much from him and with the help of an extremely knowledgeable trainer & a lot of hard work, he overcame his issues & lived a wonderful, long life.

Because of all I learned from him, I am a much more capable handler and have continued to learn more about behavior and training. I have that dog to thank for the path I have enjoyed taking.

So, somehow, I think these lovely dogs come into our lives and hearts at just the right time.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I agree wholeheartedly! Snow is my first dog ever and she definitely came into my life at the right time and has added to it in ways that I never expected!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts