1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Very nice collar and what a handsome guy

·
Registered
977 Posts
I am SO impressed that's great! And he looks so good in it - well done :D ! Do you use a sewing machine to make the letters or are they seperate ones that you glue or sew on?? I'd love to be able to make one if you want to share how you do it?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that is nice and Duke looks so proud wearing it too

·
Registered
97 Posts
Very cool!If you start selling them I would be interested too.I dont want mine to say DUKE though.....lol j/k.Are the letters reflective like for night time walks?It kinda looks like it in the pics.Anyway very cool and nice job!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Yeah, if you ever sell them I'd be interested.  Very good job and it looks great on him!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do plan on selling them soon I have had several people ask me to make one for their dogs.  For christmas I am going to hopefully get a new machine to do embordiary. So i will be able to do all kinds of colors and designs.  I guess just send me a message if you are interested.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No I did one that said bouncer for my friends dog and i had plenty of room.  But he is also full grown which i would suggest to wait untill they are full grown.  The collars I use are 2" wide but I can use smaller ones, once i get a new machine.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Wow nice job! Look at you... you've got a line of requests awaiting!! LOL And you can ADD me to it! :) Of course... once you get a new machine. lol

Oh and I noticed you are in Edmond...? We were stationed at Vance AFB in Enid a year ago for a little over 2 yrs... I was just telling hubby yesterday how I MISSED IT! We always made fun of Oki-homa but I miss the winters... though I noticed it's not as cold there as it normally is around this time of year. OKAY ANYWAY I'LL SHUT UP!

GREAT COLLAR!!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i LOVE duke's collar! if  you start making them for sale i'll take two :D !

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
You can add me to the list.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That's a great collar.....looks good on Duke!  And he does look very proud to be wearing it!!  I think you better just start making one for everyone on the forum!!  Hope you're not busy :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts