Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol:   Isnt he cute!  My husband and son and I do lots of outdoor stuff, like jogging and hiking.  Well I always carry a backpack myself and have dukes water bottles and etc. in it. So today I got him his own.  And I had to take a pic and show everyone...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I love it and what a great idea.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhh! He's so handsome!!! I've been wanting to get Odin one from Petsmart SO bad!! Hopefully soon!!

What a cutie!

·
Registered
882 Posts
oh, cool :D ....I want to get one for Gaby as well, then she can carry my cell phone, her bottled water, and a couple cans of beer if there's room :lol:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Thats cool! I've been thinking of getting one for my pups too.  What size is it? In case I order one online.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Jetta has one she packs her own food and water when we backpack!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great!! It gives your Boxer a "job", which is a good thing...A member of my meetup has one, I believe he got it at Target, but I'm sure a good pet suppy would carry them...Duke looks good wearing his backpack :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got it at petsmart.   I got him a medium. which is like 25-50lbs I think ...bc the large was too big 50-100+ lbs and the straps would be to long.
Its by Outward Hound and its called a secure fit dog backpack.  I have looked everywhere for one and on ebay they were anywhere from 20-40$.  Well this one was on the shelf that said 30$ but I got up to the register and it was 18.64$ Wooo Hoo!  I love It.  We play disc golf so It really has enough room to where I can put some of my discs in it.   Ohh and beer.....LOL :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts