Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG!  :oops:  I was spring cleaning our living room and moving couches so much stuff was in them.  Well I set out a pair of sissors I found.  Smart right.  I am such an idiot.  I go on vaccuming and next I know my son has this evil look on his face.  I said what did you do.  He was hidding the sissors behind his back.....Well with a big smile on his face he show me the sissors and says.  " I gave duke a new hair cut"  I freaked out.  Poor duke  :(   My son is in so much trouble right now. He so knows better!  And poor duke he was just laying there like oh well........Here are my pics.  I just hope it fills in fast bc it looks terrible...to bad he didnt cut his own hair, then I could have just shaved his head! lol

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Ohhh poor Duke!
Doesn't look like his new haircut bothers him too much!
Just a good thing that he didn't accidently cut him.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Oh my, Poor Duke, he can pull it off though!  When I was little I colored on our Dalmatian with a permanent marker (a big orange spot) it took a few months before it completely went away!  She had all black spots and one orange one!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank God Duke is the most laid back boxer that I have ever met.  I was trimming his nails earlier today and my son was watching while duke just laid there.  So I guess he figured he needed a haircut too! Spa Day  I am so lucky he didnt cut Duke!  I have to say that I am laughing now.  But we have this big dog event in 3 weeks so I hope he looks better

G

·
0 Posts
so funny!  it will grow back!

i am glad he didn't cut him too.  there is no way binga would have laid still for that.  duke is such a laid back guy!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Don't mean to laugh but that is so funny.  Hope it grows back quickly.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Oh my goodness... thank God it wasn't anything worse! That could've been a really bad situation! Don't you just love kids?! :roll:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Well, I don't think your son will becoming a hair dresser! :lol:   Duke seems like he was a good sport though....maybe an extra treat for him today and a new sweater!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm sorry but that is so funny! Something my kids would do! But Ace would never lay still long enough! He knows my kids are crazy :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts