Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG...I think I may have to shoot a family member!! Last night I wasn't feeling too great, and DH had his mom, and aunt come over to have dinner..I was half asleep on the sofa, when I heard his mom tell Ashley to get back from the oven door because it was HOT.
This morning I woke to a blood blister on the tip of her ear!!! I am SOOO mad that no one seemed to care enough to grab her ( all 3 were in the kitchen at the time ). All I could think was I wonder if she would have BURNED it OFF if her ears were laying down and had hit the oven door. Its a bad scenerio either way..and I have learned I will NOT trust my baby with my careless inlaws, nor my careless DH......ohhh I'm gonna trade them all in for another Boxer..I swear!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I taught mine what "Hot" meant and it seemes to have worked pretty well..Luckily no problems with nosy Boxers around the oven, Angel actually will back away....Poor Ashley, hoping the ear gets better...You can put a bit of Neosporin on it to help it feel better, it won't hurt her

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Willow  :)  I did put some on last night, and she looks a little better today. I don't think its going to peel, just looks real red, so I have my fingers and toes crossed for her. My poor baby!! And NAUGHTY family members!! Shame on them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts