Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadies ears seem to always be folded and perked up...weird question i know lol. but will her ears always stay like that? I read somewhere that you could massage them to keep them floppy...I've posted some pics to show you what I mean...They are folded like this 24/7. She's my first boxer so sorry for the stupid question  :)  Also, i saw a full grown boxer at the vet and her ears seemed to be like this permanently as well... :?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Awe Sadie girl, you are such a cutie no matter where you ears are.  They give you personality.  Sorry I don't have a clue as to the answer, Sophie's are usually turned inside out from running under stuff to get a better attack advantage on Kane.  Guess I better find out if that is a bad thing too.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
This is something I have done to Chloe since she was a puppy, Even tho her ears still go crazy on me sometimes it also helps in cleaning their ears easier because they are already used to you touching them. Ear Massage

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Ears usually do this when they are teething and if you dont do anything they will probably stay like it!

You can tape or massage or both!! I did both with much success! Except Roxys left ear goes a little crazy sometimes but I massage a little more and it goes back down!!

Shari has the link that I have lol It also has taping instructions!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies! I'm so glad its normal  :dance: They just sort of folded about a week ago and never went back! So just wanted to make sure there wasn't something wrong!

Thanks for the links, I may try the massage  :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts