Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can help my boxer dog biff 1/12 years having massive problem with head shaking and scratching ears had steroids pill didn’t work had steroid drops didn’t work at the moment on antibiotics pill and ear drops any advice appreciated

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hope someone can help my boxer dog biff 1/12 years having massive problem with head shaking and scratching ears had steroids pill didn’t work had steroid drops didn’t work at the moment on antibiotics pill and ear drops any advice appreciated

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Could be a yeast infection or he could be having allergies to outdoor stuff like mold ect. If the antibiotics don't work I would look into some allergy meds like Cytopoint or Apaquel Make sure you clean the outer folds of the ears daily too

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope someone can help my boxer dog biff 1/12 years having massive problem with head shaking and scratching ears had steroids pill didn’t work had steroid drops didn’t work at the moment on antibiotics pill and ear drops any advice appreciate

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Well I don't know "Crap," about the "Flora and Fauna," in England? But in the US and out West. If a "Doggy," starts a lot of heading shaking? It's usually "Fox Tail's," in the Ear's?

Now it could be something else? But I what suspect he has "something in his ear?"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

1 - 7 of 7 Posts