Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SEE I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING, NEW CAMERA AND NEW COMPUTER. I NEED A TUTOR. OH WELL I'LL KEEP TRYING

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Theresa---

Good show.  My thoughts exactly about the all caps.  Excellent tips!

Kate---

Good show as well.  If you can't fix it, get rid of it and start over.

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry about the caps, as I said I am new to this computer business. I appreciate someone telling me about it, but I don't tkink that I needed to be told numerous times. I am not going to botter with the pics, as I really don't know what I am doing at this time. I am also new to digital photography. Maybe one of my sons will help me when they have the time. Once again sorry.

· Registered
2,134 Posts
No problem lulu.  My suggestion to delete your album may not have been clear.  I mean delete it and then make a new one.  I had to do that because it took me a while to figure it out too.  Please don't be offended.  My suggestion was only meant to help you - not an insult.  I also send you a pm on how to post your pictures.  Check it out and if you need further help, just let us know.

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kare I didn't take it as an insult, I am glad you told me but as I said I only needed to be told by one person and I would understand. I am so grateful for the help. I am currently in the hospital for a back problem and they have me on a lot of pain meds so maybe that is why my thinking is slowed and I am a little edgy, My apologies to everyone

· Registered
2,134 Posts
Take care then and we'll all wish you a speedy recovery.  Computers and camera's are hard enough to learn to use when you are feeling good - so I'm sure we all uderstand how hard it must be for you on pain killers.  We're all here to support you and offer whatever assistance we can - so don't worry and feel better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.