·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG, I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I GOT A FEW PICS IN MY ALBUM.LOL

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Can't look at your pix in your album becuz they're password protected...

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SEE I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING, NEW CAMERA AND NEW COMPUTER. I NEED A TUTOR. OH WELL I'LL KEEP TRYING

·
Registered
942 Posts
tip #1: typing in caps is usually relayed as yelling, try not typing in caps :D

tip #2: upload your pictures to a place like www.photobucket.com, then juck click on the link under the uploaded picture that is in tags. copy into a thread...and vwala! picture posted.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I could see your little picture, but your album is passworded somehow so can't open it.  You can always delete the album and put your pictures in again without the password.  Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Theresa---

Good show.  My thoughts exactly about the all caps.  Excellent tips!

Kate---

Good show as well.  If you can't fix it, get rid of it and start over.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about the caps, as I said I am new to this computer business. I appreciate someone telling me about it, but I don't tkink that I needed to be told numerous times. I am not going to botter with the pics, as I really don't know what I am doing at this time. I am also new to digital photography. Maybe one of my sons will help me when they have the time. Once again sorry.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
No problem lulu.  My suggestion to delete your album may not have been clear.  I mean delete it and then make a new one.  I had to do that because it took me a while to figure it out too.  Please don't be offended.  My suggestion was only meant to help you - not an insult.  I also send you a pm on how to post your pictures.  Check it out and if you need further help, just let us know.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kare I didn't take it as an insult, I am glad you told me but as I said I only needed to be told by one person and I would understand. I am so grateful for the help. I am currently in the hospital for a back problem and they have me on a lot of pain meds so maybe that is why my thinking is slowed and I am a little edgy, My apologies to everyone

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Take care then and we'll all wish you a speedy recovery.  Computers and camera's are hard enough to learn to use when you are feeling good - so I'm sure we all uderstand how hard it must be for you on pain killers.  We're all here to support you and offer whatever assistance we can - so don't worry and feel better.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG what a handsome boy! He looks like he doesn't mind having that blow up thing on his head at all!  :lol:  :lol:  Very cute. Lulu I am wishing you a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, he is so hansome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts