Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey is any 1 else from england?
i havent met any 1, and would be intrested to see whos around, and if any 1 knows about much happening with boxers in the uk cos i dont see any thing going on for them

·
Registered
160 Posts
im in the uk (oxford) your right there never seems anything going on her for our babies not even heard of a dog park anywhere near me lucky we live right next to a meadow

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I'm from staffordshire - don't think UK is so geared up to dogs as those in USA, although there are dog specific areas in central London.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not England but i am in Scotland and would also agree not much goes on but we seem to be more a people nation than dogs - give me a dog any day!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
HI there, we are in Wembley, 15 mins walk away from the arena. Nothing much organised round my way specifically for boxers, but in a few of the local parks I walk in, owners and their dogs just meet up and all walk together.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Is anyone from Surrey? There is a Boxer with cancer, not to long to live. Her owner would like her to have one last opportunity to run free with another Boxer while she still can. She fought the cancer battle twice and won. Its now back a 3rd time with revenge.

Please message me privately, I will pass you her contact info.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts