Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Erection...

4K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  suzanne 
#1 ·
Just curious...our great dane's little red rocket used to come out a lot...my friend's german shepherd's does too...but Ares little red rocket never comes out, not even when he licks it...something wrong here or is this normal?  He is neutered.

#6 ·
Voltaire's comes out.....for food 8O  - seems that's what excites him most :roll:  and i'd like it to stay that way! Actually if it didn't appear at all i'd consider it a plus!
"little red rocket" :lol:

#11 ·
Like Voltaires...Busters "lipstick" would come out only for food.  8O He did love to beg!  :eh:  He was neutered as well.

#13 ·
caillou\";p=\"31036 said:
My husband's 55years old and now and i think he gets more excited by food than other stuff too - maybe it's normal 'male' behaviour!!! :wink:

LMAO!!!

good one...

My sisters old dog Duke used to come out a lot too... i dont remember if he was fixed or not...

#18 ·
hahah, these are too funny...Brady's shows occassionally when he tries humping abby when they are play fighting over toys. (Of course, he tries humping her sideways.) But then he gets all wierd and looks at me funny. My sister had a bassett hound who had a SERIOUS humping issue...ALL THE TIME and it was always dangling out. As part of the vet's recommendation to discourage the humping, when it came out, she skirted it with a water bottle and told him to "put it away." Crazy dog.

#19 ·
OKIE DOKIE...LOL...Ahem...laughed until I cried....those replies are great...both Mic and Indy have started having those moments more frequently(they are almost 21 weeks right now...they will officially be 5 calendar months on the 27th)I haven't noticed any particular situation that causes it...seems like one or the other has one of those moments a couple times a day...but, they didn't at all until the last couple weeks...my other male dog (who was neutered) never did...oh, and neither Mic nor Indy are neutered yet...I wouldn't worry though...seems to make sense to me that it would be less often if neutered...less of the hormonal fluctuations, don't you think?

#21 ·
Rotflmao....Buck's used to "appear" when he got really excited, less so as he got older...Samson, who is neutered, now he's like Voltaire, you will only see an appearance when their is food! When I do their training sessions, oh yea, I see it everytime!!! My boy loves his treats... :)

#22 ·
LOL...I love your humor!  I can't say I even have a response, my little guy is only 14 weeks, but I'm sure at some point down the road I'll be wondering if he is "normal" one way or the other.  To add to your humor (as a mom of two boys)...I'm guessing it's like skin sons...some are very *curious* some aren't so much. ;)

#25 ·
LOL...the topic alone peeked my interest!  My boy boxer is too young, I think, for his manhood to make much of an appearance.  My mom's goldendoodle, which is a boy, his has not made an appearance either. I watch him everyday. He has been fixed some time ago too.  He is a shy fella anyway, so maybe he is too modest to let that happen.  I don't know...good luck with this?!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.