Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By far, one of my fav. shots!

"Yea, see... yea..."

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Awww the first pic is my fav too Sara!!! Im soo glad they are getting along! Boy do I miss my little bugger!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's so awesome, Cindi! I absolutely adore him! He's one of the best behaved dogs I've ever owned... shhh... don't tell Prada! *lol*

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hows the food aggression? Has it gotten any better? After a few weeks it pretty much stopped with Roxy!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep - there's no more of that. Sometimes he'll curl his lip a little bit if she gets in his face, but it's nothing serious. I'll make a noise that he knows is the "no-no" noise & he stops. Such a good boy! :love:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
lol what a little bugger!! He was like that with Roxy and all Id have to say is cool it and hed stop! She is EXACTLY like Prada! A bouncing "GIRL" boxer lmao She just wanted to go, go, go and hes like ugh woman lemme alone already lmao

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep - that's it! *lol* He's sooo laid-back. Except when I get home from work & he knows it's time for a walk... it's like someone lit a fire under his ass! *haha* Prada, on the other hand, NEVER stops!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
lmao shes such a sweetie!! lmao at the "fire under his butt" he got like that when I walked him up back!! That boy was like a TOTALLY diff dog lmao

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Those two are like models! The first picture is beautiful.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, Heather was my inspiration... and I like to think the 'Nanner & Kash were the muse for my two! *lol*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts