Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that most of us are not showing our dogs.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Everyone- it is picture share time!!! Everybody!!!!!!!!

I am by no means leaving out those of you that are showing- I know everyone's animal does something cute or has a cute look... if cute is not your word, then something that you get a kick out of seeing your dog do- laying a particular way, scared of something, tilting it's head.... whatever- I know you all have these types of pics..... share em all!!!!!!!
~Anne
Cactus' Mommy

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

I'll go through the archives, but I just had to say Cactus is getting huge!!! And, I love that toof!!! :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

[quote="cassieqh\";p=\"2877":1b0qixcf]I know that most of us are not showing our dogs.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Well, since I still do not have my little Bailey - here is the last updated picture I received from the breeder. It is amazing how they change from one week to another.

Linda

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Isn't that funny about his teeth- sometimes just one of his teeth gets caught.... sometimes both get caught!  Here is something else hilarious- I just got him a new water bowl because I have been using a kitchen pot.  (He drinks alot!)  The new water bowl is silver and he is scared to death of it..... he stretches out his neck and keeps his body as far away from it as possible while trying to use his extra long tongue to lap up some drops!!!!  I could not get a pic but I will keep trying-

Jessie's crroked ear is cute!  I cannot wait to see Maddies cuteness!

C'mon everyone else- show off your boxers- free chance to brag!!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Maddie has such a relaxd look on her face there- pure bliss!

·
Registered
107 Posts

Hello Everyone!

I am new here, Trying to figure out how everything works.
This is my baby Saigey he is 4 months and 1/2 but he is not my first boxer I had another one before that left me due to kidney failure at the age of 10 years caused by sandfly.
My new Saigey is already a Champ he has competed in last January's dog show and won Best reserve puppy.. I am so proud of him he is a good boy unless I leave him next to my plants :)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts