Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little update on Chloe.. Her vet called me today to see how she was doing. I told her to me it looked like the bump on her back was going down but I didn't know if it was due to wishful thinking or it actually has. I also informed her she had two more lumps we found on her back  :evil:  and she has been licking and itching A LOT!  She told me even tho the office just closed 20 mins ago to come on over with Chloe to pick up a new antihistamine and also so she could check out Chloe's lump.
But she told me to make sure that I did not bring Chloe inside because they just had a dog in there with a really bad case of ringworm. Anyways..Her vet came outside and checked over her bump and was happy to tell me it has gone done in size!!!!!!!! which means the chances of it being cancer are slim. Still possible but rare. She looked at her other two bumps and said she really feels strongly that Chloe is extremely allergic to insect bites. While she had her there she also listened to her heart which was kinda impossible because Chloe was so excited. Funny thing was a two ladies came out with their dogs and seen me kneeling down on the HOT pavement tryin to keep Chloe still as the vet is listening to her heartbeat and the lady says to the other one. Must be nice to get treatment like that! But the other good thing was she had a hard time even hearing the murmur today!! so we think if she does have one it's only a slight one. Still have to take her on the 23rd to find out for sure. The other lump on her chest has not changed so that defiantly has to surgically come off and biopsy but when they did the fine needle aspiration that only showed 1 eosinophils on it and she said usually a mast cell tumor will have way more then just 1.. Like the one on her back had tons of eosinophils which made them think it could be a tumor but if it continues to get smaller it's a good chance it's not. As we were getting ready to leave Chloe insisted on giving her vet a bath in kisses and then she handed me her prescription and I asked her how much and she said Don

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:clap: That is awesome news!!! I'll send some more {{{{positive vibes}}}} your way  :dance:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
More good vibes and prayers from Kiah and me.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, curbside vet service, how cool is that? I am soo glad to hear that Chloe is doing better and will keep those good vibes going your way..She is such a swetheart and a real trooper thru all of this....Awesome vet you have by the way...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
WOW your vet is wayyyyy to nice lol Mine are all jerks :roll:  Anyways Im so glad to hear better things about Chloe girl! Sending more ehaling vibes her way

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is such great news!  Your vet sounds like an incredible lady who really cares about pets!

·
Registered
627 Posts
That's great news!!!  I'll keep praying for you and Chloe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts