Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
LOL! I know how you feel.. If Toby gets something out of the norm of his diet I get my gas mask prepared!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yea these boxers definitely know how to clear a room, huh? Angel's were soo bad when we got her I told Marq I needed a gas mask to be in the same room with her...Gotten better with the food change...Now I hear them, but don't smell them a whole lot.... :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
1stboxer\";p=\"9064 said:
[quote="OdinsDad\";p=\"9041":31ix0a2u]I always blame it on the dog too!   :lol:
rotflol!!!
you sound just like my dh !!  He'll blame the dog, even when she's in another room then say something clever to cover himself when I call him on it like
"wow it must be pretty strong then huh,  imagine how bad it would be if she was actually in the room with us"[/quote:31ix0a2u]
Hmmm... thanks for the tip... I'll have to remember that one... normally if the dog isn't around, I'll say I stepped on a bug or something.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Petey's not too bad yet, but our female basset hound can clear a room quick fast and in a hurry!!! My wife laughs because since she was a puppy when she toots I give her a treat. now she comes over to us and then rips one to show us she did a good job!!! Yeah, we're paying the price now, but it's so funny!!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
puppysmasher\";p=\"9093 said:
Petey's not too bad yet, but our female basset hound can clear a room quick fast and in a hurry!!! My wife laughs because since she was a puppy when she toots I give her a treat. now she comes over to us and then rips one to show us she did a good job!!! Yeah, we're paying the price now, but it's so funny!!!
I laughed so hard I got tears in my eyes and couldn't breathe.  My DS got all concrened " mommy are you ok?"  "yeah baby, I just read something funny"  when I shared it with him, he laughed at it too. :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiahs are silent but deadly, glad its not too often.  Kiah will lay with me on the bed and her rear points to my face, needless to say I move pretty fast sometimes  8O

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.