Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
local talk radio or swap shows, etc.  a lady on craigslist found her border collie by getting his description on local radio and someone spotted him!!!

as much as i love rescue, reuniting pets with worried owners is my greater hearts desire.

great idea for those looking for lost dogs!!  every avenue adds to the chances of reuniting a pet with their owner  :thumbup:

here's the ladies post:

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/laf/654432289.html

snippet

Sherry got on the radio show "Tradio" and announced Pete's information for us twice a day. We got a call from a woman that had thought she had spotted him and told me the general location. This nice woman, Pam, and her mother searched the area for several hours yesterday. Sherry called and told me she was heading out to look for him and I told her the area that Pam and her mother had last seen him in. So that's were she headed first. Within an hour or so, Sherry had called with the wonderful news. They had found Pete! Of course I crumbled into a big pile of happy tears! They had talked to some workers in an industrial area of the city and they had said they had seen Pete there Tues. as well as yesterday.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
wow that is great!!! glad she found her dog! that is a fantastic idea!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Never thought about that Grammie....Good tip :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
samsonsmom\";p=\"114004 said:
Never thought about that Grammie....Good tip :)
yeah it is! i never would have thought of that either.  i know i would be devastated is my babies were lost!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts