Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is something to be concerned about or if I'm just over reacting.  Niko is a drooler but  tonight he's been drooling more than usual.  Drool is just dripping from his jowls.  There are drops of it all over the floor and I even had to make him get off of the couch because he was getting it all wet.  It's like a faucet leak...drip, drip, drip.  Is there something that could be causing this excessive drooling?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Samson sometimes will drool like that, no reason at all, then it will stop as quickly as it started....If it continues might be something to have checked, I don't think that's normal..

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
my samson will do this as well, sometimes it is when he plays to hard with the girls and other times it is for no reason. Like willow said though it just stops. It hasnt become too bad though here at our house

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So far, Kiah hasn't done that but if it continues it should be checked out like Willow suggested.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i agree if it continues to get it checked out.sumya usually only drools if i am cooking.. :roll:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!  But like you said, it stopped.  It did it for a while that evening and it was making me nervous.  It stopped later that night and hasn't started again.....oh! except when I have food...LOL!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, yea the food does it everytime..Glad it's stopped tho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts