Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thrilled to be part of this forum. I am a proud mother of 2 boxers and love them dearly. Our female boxer, Ally, is a 4 year old fawn who is just adorable and wants nothing more than to please you and be the receiver of all the kisses you can give. I recently adopted a 1 year old brindle male, Louie, and he is lots of puppy and a true lover boy. He challenges us everyday with his "puppy" games. He is adjusting well to his new home and Ally is getting a lot of play time in.

It is so nice to find a place to talk about boxers and share stories.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome you will really love it here , it is the best forum on the web.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  I was soo excited when I found this forum too.  And yes, it's very additcting.  Oh and your babies are just adorable!   Can't wait to hear all sorts of stories about them.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad you found us  :) Your babies are lovely..Look forward to hearing more about them and don't be stingy with the pics.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Hi and welcome to boxer forums!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Kiah and me, you will love it here.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome to the forums! you will love here great people and great info. your babies are absolutely adorable, can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Am a newbie myself and I agree that this is a great boxer forum. You'll find loads of helpful info here. Have fun.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! and yes, it is very addicting. I have learned so much more about my favorite breed by joining this forum and everyone is so nice here.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!!!  Your babies are adorable.  You will love it here.  We all love pictures, so don't ever hesitate to post any.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts