Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is routine for Vega at 1 inthe morning. thought we would catch it on Camera this time though.

·
Registered
342 Posts
i think it is a boxer pup thing... kaiser decided to jump up in bed @ 3am this morning and hit me in the ribs, the side that I broke one on a couple weeks ago...  what a way to start your day

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That was great! I have to admit I'm a bit dizzy after watching that....

·
Registered
948 Posts
lol I've been a night owl so I will occassional get Mia going late at night.. Then we can sleep in..  :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sadly I can't look at the video, as you all know I'm stuck on dial up, but I get the gist of it..... :) Tell that little girl to go to sleep! Way too much energy...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thats funny i used to do the same thing with Dante and Zeus when they were younger so they could get there energy out and excercise and so then they would be ready to sleep for a while so they wouldnt wake me up trying to play. Vega looks good. And hes fast :lol:

·
Registered
270 Posts
LOL...that was sooo funny!  Of course it is easy for me to laugh since it isn't me that has to be up at 1AM!!!!!!!!!!  Man that is too bad...how rough!! I hope for you that your little one sleeps through the night soon!!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It doesn't bother me at all. I am usually up till around 1:30 anyways. She did this for aout 5 minutes prior to us recording the "shorter" onethat was caught on camera. But she does indeed have her days and nights mixed up.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aww!!!  That was so cute!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts