Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TIG always has eye-boogers. We clean his face a few times a day and it seems like it only takes about an hour for his eyes to gum up again. I've mentioned it to his vet before and she didn't seem too concerned about it, but she's the only one I've discussed it with. With the exception of a round of kennel cough he got from his buddy next door, he's had a clean bill of health so far. Not sure if this is an allergy issue because he doesn't show any other signs like runny nose or hacking like there's an irritation. He's still a pup, is this something that lessens with age maybe?

·
Registered
37 Posts
TIG always has eye-boogers. We clean his face a few times a day and it seems like it only takes about an hour for his eyes to gum up again. I've mentioned it to his vet before and she didn't seem too concerned about it, but she's the only one I've discussed it with. With the exception of a round of kennel cough he got from his buddy next door, he's had a clean bill of health so far. Not sure if this is an allergy issue because he doesn't show any other signs like runny nose or hacking like there's an irritation. He's still a pup, is this something that lessens with age maybe?
25mg of Benadryl 2x/day. It also helps prevent mast cell tumors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts