Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone's puppy had any issue with eye boogers?  Kiana is waking up with some really bad eye boogers, they are green and frequently there.

Any suggestions?

Jeramy

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Take her to the vet.  If they're green then she likely has an infection.  If they are clear they should be okay.  Until you can get her to the vet, wipe with warm wet towel gently.

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
780 Posts
None of our girls had them but Zig our boy sure does, his are just a normal brownish type they have never been green.  I would have her checked out at the vet like Liz suggested.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Angel has a lot of eye boogers, clear colored, but they just look bad.Lol..It's allergies mostly with her. But green doesn't sound right, so yes I would have her checked out.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Petey doesn't get them that much, but our bassetts get them sometimes. not very often though. since we moved though, they haven't had them hardly at all.--Rich

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Lola just had that, it ended up being conjuntivitis.....I'd go to the vet right away.  They gave me drops to use 2-3 times a day.  Wipe them off with a warm wet cloth, the vet told me that it irritaes their skin if the eye boggers get on it. Good luck!   Hope she's feeling better soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts