Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my great (grand???? not sure what is the right term) nieces and nephews.   I also am enclosing a picture of Leigh Ann, my nephew Matt and their kids since several members have asked how she is doing.  New members won't know but Leigh Ann had a brain tumor and had to have surgery this fall; the tumor was on the right side just above and back of the ear.  Leigh Ann was finally able to go back to work 2 weeks before Christmas at half-time and will be full-time starting next week.  In early Dec her MRI came out wonderful, no sign of the tumor but her EKG still showed electrical activity so they upped her seizure medicine.  She had a hard time tolerating the increase but after two weeks she was doing better.  They believe that they can take her off the seizure medicine next summer or fall.  She looked great at Christmas, had gotten her hair cut (was to the middle of her back) so the new hair growth wouldn't be so obvious.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
wonderful news about leigh ann! the pictures are gorgeous. what a beautiful bunch!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is great news Barb, I am soo glad to hear that..Hoping she continues to improve and it's nice that she is getting her life back as well...The pics of your family are awesome!!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Somehow missed this, I'm sooo happy for Leigh Ann and her family :lol: What a remarkable recovery, she looks great!! Whoo Hoo.............. :D  All the kids are cuties and looks like everyone was having a good time.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is wonderful news!!   :D  The whole family looks great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts