Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While my grandparents were alive, their house was our family's reunion place. But since their death it's hard to get all the members in one place. Have you organized a family reunion in a non-familial location? How did it go?

·
Registered
3 Posts
It has nothing to do with the place. If a person want to come, then he'll definitely come. In case there is no desire to come, then they'll find million of stupid excuses. I believe with year passing in a family reunions participate the same people. Others just ignore the invitations saying that they don't need it. Even if you'll find the best location there'll be people who won't come, trust me!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Recently, we organized a family reunion in Orlando. What can I say? The worst part was to agree on a certain location where to meet, since we are all spread in different corners. I’ve never thought that to agree on a city would be so difficult with so many fights and whims. Some members of my family are so picky that could say immediately a big no in case they didn’t like something. After long negotiations I could gather half of the member of our big family. The rest just ignored our messages, though they said from the very beginning t that they won’t come. I booked rooms for all members on westgateresorts.com. The great location of the Westgate resort helped us to make great memories and spent incredible time there. All in all, in case you take the organization part on your shoulders then be ready to many complaints and many refusals without any excuses.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts