Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most commercials can be very annoying, but some are just so creative and funny.....My favorite is the Jeep commercial with the singing animals in the back seat....I love when the dog accidentally swallows the bird, it's so funny :lol: ....those of you who seen it will know what I'm typing about :lol:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I like the new Budweiser commercials with the Dalmatians- my fav is when the dal is training the Clydesdale to be on the team next year :)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
g00dgirl\";p=\"82240 said:
I like the new Budweiser commercials with the Dalmatians- my fav is when the dal is training the Clydesdale to be on the team next year :)
I LOVED that commercial :) i havent watched too much TV lately so i cant say. I liked the car commercial where the lady and all the animals were screaming. that was funny. The one that irritates me is that freecreditreport.com commercial where the guy sings. that song gets stuck in my head!!  :?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
southerngirls\";p=\"82248 said:
The one that irritates me is that freecreditreport.com commercial where the guy sings. that song gets stuck in my head!!  :?
F-R-E-E that spells freeeee... credit report dot com baby lol... love it lol

·
Registered
362 Posts
I hate that commercial too, but I sing the song in my head constantly!  Thanks, it's back in my head.  I will actually boycott a product or service if their commercial annoys me or is just plain stupid.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I know.... I'm silly but.....

I liked the Michelin Tire commercial ---- there was a storm and the Michelin Tire guy went out searching for his Michelin Tire puppy!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Love the Bud commercial with the Dal training the Clydsdale..Thought was the greatest..I miss the froggies tho, rememebr those?

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
LMAO!!! that was hilarious!!  =))

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was only able to load the first few seconds in the mastercard one(dial up :x grrr!), and OMG LMAO!, :rofl:  I can just imagine what the rest of it is like!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts