Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a two years old boxer name Jack and a 5 months old boxer name Lala. I been having problem with Lala since i got her.  She is too young to hold it, I know that, however sometimes she doesn't hold it but sometimes just when i am about to put the leash on her she pee on the crate and that happens everytime i tried to walk her. i just don't know what to do anymore. I can walk her early in the morning (when i mean is 6 0r 7 and she still does it.) It s like everytime i put the leash on it tick her for her to do it. i just don't know what to do anymore. and that is not the only problem that i have every time that i finish walking her and she finishes every thing (pee and poo) She eats and doesn't it again. I just don't know if that is normal. I never had that problem with Jack

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Seems like she is associating the leash with going potty.  Maybe wait until she is in front of the door or even outside before putting the leash on her.  When Bear was still small I would carry him outside and sit him down and then tell him "go potty".  I wanted to make sure he knew that outside was where to go.  Now he has no problems.  We have few accidents inside and when we do its because we didn't notice the warning signs.

So maybe wait on putting on the leash.  That is what I would do.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
There may be some excitement peeing going on too but I do believe the leash is cause.  Have you tried desensitizing her of the leash?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Or have her wear the leash around the house? That also allows you to grab her real quick as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts