Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i wish i would have taken more pics but my camera died...  This is them playing right before we were told we had to leave because it was too dark.
When they are running around it is really hard to tell them apart lol!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Dungy is so handsome!! Felix is a stud to though :)  i think the only difference is in the first pic one tail is longer...dont konw which dog that belongs to though :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
awwww how cute... looks like they had a blast!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I am glad you got some pics! I wish the little stinkers didn't wait til the last minute to start running around.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aww thats great you guys... whoo hoo they look like they had fun :D

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
They look like they are having a real Boxer burn out! 8-}

Love the two bodied Boxer dog in the first pic! :))

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How great you guys were able to get together for some Boxer playtime...Yea, I couldn't tell who was who at first, had to look close...Looks like they had a great time tho....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are so cute, it is hard to tell them apart in the first photo.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
great pics!! that looked like so much fun!!!! i love to watch boxers play, is it soo entertaining!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Yep Felix growls and barks even though he is deaf.  Unfortunately its usually at full blast too! I guess since he can't hear himself.  He usually only barks at home when Delilah won't play with him though.
At least Delilah isn't a barker :)

They did have fun.. Felix slept all night :)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Dungy is getting to be a big boy! These guys appear to be having a great time. It's great you could get together for a play date.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts