1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww....give her the bone mom!  :p  Looks like Lola had a great birthday!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like she was spoiled (and she should be  :lol: ).

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwww HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA GIRL...HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
WhooHoo looks like a great b-day :lol: Love the pics of her looking in the bag! "For ME, all for ME??" The bag is really cute btw, did you make it?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
great pictures and wow @ all the cool stuff she got. I loved that bone it was really pretty...did you make it or buy it? I remember you posted saying you were trying to bake something for her so thought maybe that was the outcome lol. glad she had a great bday.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DonnersMom\";p=\"68757 said:
WhooHoo looks like a great b-day :lol: Love the pics of her looking in the bag! "For ME, all for ME??" The bag is really cute btw, did you make it?
Thanks!  Yes I did make it.....too much time on my hands at work! :lol:   I thought, why buy a new bag when she's going to destroy it?  So I took an old shopping bag and printed out clip art on publisher!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Donya\";p=\"68759 said:
great pictures and wow @ all the cool stuff she got. I loved that bone it was really pretty...did you make it or buy it? I remember you posted saying you were trying to bake something for her so thought maybe that was the outcome lol. glad she had a great bday.
I bought the bone.  I attempted the cake, didn't turn out too well :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Alicia, I am sorry the cake didn't turn out..Taught me a lesson...Test out recipes first before posting.....Glad Lola enjoyed her B/day, judging from those pics, she did quite well in the pressie dept....

·
Registered
491 Posts
were did you get the bone/cake... it looks great.  Luther is going to be 1 on Jan 31st and we want to get him something like that.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww what a cutie! She looks so funny looking in her Birthday bag LOL...She is so cute, I can't believe how much she has grown up in the last 6 months! I love how expressive her eyes are.

·
Registered
893 Posts
<:p  I hope you had a wonderful !st birthday, it sure looks like you got a lot of gifts. You sure are loved. Ekim and Delila wish you a happy birthday to.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts