Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy! Chloe seems like she has been avoiding Brodi since we got him and then tonight I seen this and of course had to grab the camera in case it was a once in a lifetime thing  :lol:

Brodi with his little red swollen mouth  :(

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
No, I don't think it's a once in a lifetime thing. I think it's the beggining of a beautiful lifelong relationship!  :D  They are so cute together!

BTW...How is Chloe's eyesight?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, look at those two...See, I knew it would happen, Chloe couldn't hold out against the lure of a puppy for long  :) I see what you mean about Brodi's mouth....Poor baby, he needs a big hug >:D<

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Chloe looks like she's gotten so big... Brodi is sooo cute!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Wow he's soooooooooooo BLACK <----- Hahaha ya ya I know about the whole black boxer thing, but I just couldn't resist lol
He is sooooooooo good looking though.........I want own cough cough black boxer too... he he

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
ohhh that is too precious! i'm sure you'll see more snuggly moments!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
They are going to be BFFs in no time! Chloe seems to be warming up to him just fine now.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"80401":34p8pr1l]No, I don't think it's a once in a lifetime thing. I think it's the beggining of a beautiful lifelong relationship!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are just so cute together, pretty soon they will be inseperable (SP?????).

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
That's the beginning of best buds IMO.  When drove about 2 1/2 hours to get Sadie.  Charlie rode with us, I introduced them and we took her home.  First the first couple of weeks, he really tested his boundaries are far as jumping over her, or getting in her face.  Then, they started napping on the same couch.  And then it got to the point where both would cuddle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts